This policy describes the types of information Trigonella Labs Ltd. (“Trigonella Labs”, “we” or “us”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.andropique.com (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information in connection with the natural health products that we distribute and sell across Canada.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages you send to us
- when you interact with our Website
- when you ask us questions
- when you place an order with us
This policy does not apply to information collected:
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)
- by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising content) that may link to or be accessible from the Website
- by any third party
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under 18. If you are under 18, do not register on the Website, send or receive communications through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website or provide any information about yourself to us or any third party, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, purchasing preferences and sex/gender (“personal information”).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- That you provide by filling in forms on our Website
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies)
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, which may in some circumstances include other users of the Website
- Other users of the Website with whom you elect to communicate
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Details of your browsing activity when using the Website and the fulfillment of your queries and questions
- You may be required to provide credit card information before initiating a transaction that arises through the Website
- Your search queries
You also may voluntarily elect to provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Even though we have security in place for the Website, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type
The information we collect automatically, listed under this title, is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Trigonella Labs, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products or Website that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about your account, where applicable
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or promotions we offer or provide through it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your prior consent
We may also use your information to contact you about products that may be of interest to you if you check the box in your user profile page permitting us to do so. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not check the box.
You may also have the option of signing up to a newsletter informing you of Trigonella Labs’ latest products and other subjects of interest. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time in an easy manner.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, including processors involved in order entry, payment or fulfillment
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Trigonella Labs’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Trigonella Labs about our customers is transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your prior consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trigonella Labs, our customers, employees or others
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional offers from Trigonella Labs. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by Trigonella Labs to promote any products, you can simply refrain from checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile. You may also unsubscribe easily by following the instructions at the foot of any of our emails. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Trigonella Labs as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. We comply with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (Statutes of Canada 2010, Chapter 23). Consequently, each email we send to you containing promotional offers will contain an “unsubscribe” method. You can use the “unsubscribe” method to stop further promotional offers coming from Trigonella Labs, but in that case, we encourage you to visit our Website from time to time to see what’s new.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting entirely your user account. If you want to order products from us thereafter, you can simply make a new account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Trigonella Labs will be on a shared hosting plan with SSL encryption. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or financial information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information or financial information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.