1. WHAT IS ANDROPIQUE™?
Andropique is a natural health product/supplement that has been clinically shown to significantly increase total and Biologically Active Free Testosterone Levels. The active ingredient was discovered by a Biotech Drug Discovery company who uses proprietary technology for researching and isolating active compounds from raw food materials. Through a patented extraction and an innovative standardization process, this company has identified a group of active glycosides that have been shown in clinical studies to quickly increase Testosterone. Because of the very unique process, no other company in the world has the means of developing or duplicating anything similar to Andropique™. It is so innovative that the inventors have implemented DNA fingerprinting of the raw material to avoid product counterfeits.
2. HOW IS ANDROPIQUE™ DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER TESTOSTERONE SUPPLEMENTS OUT THERE?
Andropique contains the highest standardization of an active extract (not less than 80% active glycosides), currently available on the market today. It has been shown in two human clinical studies to increase both Total and Bioavailable Free Testosterone. Andropique™ contains a full disclosure label and is made from one clinically proven ingredient. It does not contain any ‘fluff’ cheap fillers or unproven, under-dosed ingredients. Only one dose per day is needed, with the entire bottle lasting two months (60 servings).
3. HOW DOES ANDROPIQUE™ HELP IN INCREASING TESTOSTERONE?
The proposed mechanisms of Andropique™ includes increasing Free Testosterone by displacing albumin bound Testosterone, thus making it freely available in the body. Andropique™ also binds to SHBG preventing testosterone from becoming inactive, thus increasing bioavailable testosterone availability. Andropique correspondingly acts as a natural 5-alpha reductase and anti-aromatase inhibitor to protect your newly raised testosterone levels. Therefore, the more Bioavailable Testosterone you have in the blood stream, the greater your bodies ability to build muscle, gain strength and burn fat.
4. DOES ANDROPIQUE™ HELP CONTROL ESTROGEN AND DHT?
Andropique has been shown to support aromatase balance and keep DHT in check, by acting as an anti-aromatase and 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. Lower estrogen means an increase in your anabolic state and the potential for greater muscle development. Whereas, lowering DHT formation will help prevent potential side-effects of increased testosterone levels.
5. IS ANDROPIQUE™ BENEFICIAL TO ME EVEN IF I HAVE A NORMAL TESTOSTERONE LEVEL?
Yes. Andropique™ is beneficial to you even if you have normal Testosterone levels as it helps to increase Total and Bioavailable Free Testosterone levels even if they are within physiological limits. In general, the normal range of total testosterone in males is about 300 to 1070 ng/dL and free testosterone is 0.3 to 2 pg/mL. If you are at the lower end of each range you are still classified as normal. Boosting testosterone, even within physiological limits can lead to many benefits such as a boost in energy and strength to drive longer more productive workouts, lower body fat, build lean dense muscle, improve sexual drive and libido.
6. HOW DO I Take ANDROPIQUE™?
Take a single capsule of Andropique™ every day, at least 30-60 minutes before a meal. For optimum results it is recommended that you continue supplementation for 8 weeks.
7. DO I TAKE THE ANDROPIQUE™ ON DAYS WHEN I DO NOT WORK OUT?
Yes. For best results, Andropique™ should be taken on non-training day as well. For best results consume the entire 2-month bottle (60 servings).
8. HOW LONG DOES A BOTTLE OF ANDROPIQUE LAST?
One bottle of Andropique is 60 servings and lasts 2 months or 8 full weeks.
9. WHY DOES THE BOTTLE LAST 8 WEEKS (2 MONTHS) INSTEAD OF 4 WEEKS?
Many companies provide products with 24 to 30 servings which last maybe 1 month or 4 weeks. This is a problem because most clinical studies are not 4 weeks long but typically 8 weeks or more. It is especially important with a testosterone supplement to allow adequate time for the full effects of bound Testosterone to be converted to Free Testosterone. With an 8-week supply you will ensure optimal levels of both total and free testosterone. You also save a ton of money!
10. WHEN WILL I BEGIN TO NOTICE RESULTS?
Most customers report noticeable increases in energy and motivation within 1 week of starting supplementation, with several anecdotal reports having mentioned increased energy after their first dose. Andropique lasts 2 months or 8 full weeks seeing that people respond differently to supplements and may require longer to experience the effects. To ensure that you experience the maximum benefit of the product we recommend finishing the entire 8-week/2-month supply.
11. DO I NEED TO CYCLE ANDROPIQUE?
Andropique has a long history of safety when taken for extended periods of time, however, we recommend that you take 1-2 weeks off before starting another 8-week cycle.
12. I AM A VEGETARIAN. CAN I HAVE ANDROPIQUE™?
Yes. Andropique™ was formulated to be vegetarian to help meet the personal needs and preferences of our health-conscious consumers. Andropique uses a vegetarian capsule (Vcaps®) and does not contain any animal by-products.
13. WILL ANDROPIQUE SHUT DOWN MY NORMAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION?
No, Andropique® does not shut down your normal testosterone producing capabilities
14. ARE THERE ANY SYNTHETIC HORMONES OR INGREDIENTs IN ANDROPIQUE™?
No. Andropique™ is 100% natural and not synthetically derived. It contains a proprietary ingredient extracted from fenugreek seeds, a herb grown in several parts of the world.
15. IF I’M TAKING PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION, CAN I STILL TAKE ANDROPIQUE™?
Andropique™ is suggested for healthy males over 18 years of age without any medical conditions. If you are taking any medications or prescription drugs, we encourage you to consult a healthcare practitioner before taking Andropique™ or starting any training program.
16. WILL ANDROPIQUE IMPROVE MY PENILE ERECTIONS DURING INTERCOURSE?
Although, Andropique has not been specifically studied for penile erections, correctly dosed Testosterone Boosters in general are likely to improve penile erections during intercourse. It can enhance your sex drive as well as your ability to perform in the bedroom.
17. WILL ANDROPIQUE INCREASE MY LIBIDO?
Testosterone can be considered as the fuel for a man's sex drive and performance. After the age of 30, your Testosterone level decreases resulting in decline in sex drive and erectile function. Although, it has not been clinically studied, anecdotal evidence has suggested that Andropique™ can boost libido and sex drive, through increasing testosterone levels.
1. WHAT IS TESTOSTERONE?
Testosterone is a male sex hormone secreted by the Leydig cells of the testes.  This hormone is responsible for the primary and secondary sexual characteristics in males. The production of testosterone is controlled by the pituitary gland and hypothalamus of the brain. Testosterone performs many physiological functions in the male body, such as:
• Increasing muscle mass and muscle strength
• Regulating fat distribution
• Maintaining bone strength
• Regulating mood and energy levels
• Maintaining sex drive and sexual function
• Normal growth and development of the male sex organs
• Maintenance of secondary sexual characteristics
• Development of hair
2. WHAT IS CONSIDERED TO BE A ‘NORMAL’ LEVEL OF TESTOSTERONE?
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA, a Testosterone level between 300 and 1,000 ng/dL (nanograms per deciliter) (or 10 and 36 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L)) is considered ‘normal’ in males.  Different laboratories use different measurements of Testosterone; hence there is a high probability of variance in values considered as ‘normal’ or ‘average’. Typically, a person with a Testosterone value below 300 ng/dL is considered to have ‘low’ on Testosterone. 
3. HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE LOW LEVEL OF TESTOSTERONE?
If your blood Testosterone level decreases below 300 ng/dL (9.0 nmol/L) [5,6] you are considered, clinically, to have ‘low’ on Testosterone. Low Testosterone levels are associated with symptoms like a decrease in libido, decrease in muscle strength and endurance, lack of energy, loss of muscle mass or difficulty in increasing muscle mass, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, anxiety, depression, weakness, decrease in athletic performance, insomnia and increase in body fat.  A simple blood test is all that it takes to check your Testosterone level.
4. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TOTAL, BIOAVAILABLE, AND FREE TESTOSTERONE?
Testosterone in the blood exits in bound and unbound form as described below: 
• Testosterone tightly bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) (~60%): This makes up about 60 percent of Total Testosterone. The Testosterone is irreversibly bound to SHBG (a serum protein) and hence cannot be released from SHBG. SHBG bound Testosterone is not physiologically active; thus, it is considered to be 'not Bioavailable'.
• Testosterone weakly bound to albumin (~37-38%): This form of Testosterone is weakly bound to albumin (a serum protein) in the blood. It is thus reversible in nature and Testosterone can be released from albumin. This Testosterone, on release from albumin, can be physiologically active and is considered to be 'Bioavailable'.
• Free Testosterone or unbound Testosterone (~2-3%): This form of Testosterone that is not attached to any protein. Free Testosterone is physiologically active and Bioavailable for use by the body. Free Testosterone travels throughout the bloodstream, and binds to androgen receptors in the muscles, brain and other sex organs. The normal level of Free Testosterone ranges between 5 and 21 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) (or 50-210 picogram per milliliter (pg/mL) or 174 and 729 picomoles per liter (pmol/L)).
Free and albumin bound Testosterone are collectively known as 'Bioavailable Testosterone'.  The normal level of 'Bioavailable Testosterone' ranges from 83 to 257 ng/dL. The Free Testosterone circulating in the body is responsible for androgenic (sex-related) and anabolic (growth-related) actions.
1. WHAT IS A TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER?
Testosterone boosters are a class of supplements that naturally increase endogenous natural Testosterone levels within the body. Generally, these supplements work in two ways: directly, by interfering with the binding of Testosterone with serum proteins – hence ‘freeing’ Testosterone in the blood; or indirectly, by interfering with enzymes, such as aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase that are responsible for converting Testosterone to Estrogen or dihydrotestosterone (DHT), respectively. Testosterone boosters can amplify the androgenic and anabolic effects of endogenous Testosterone such as strength, muscle mass, performance and libido.
2. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BOOSTING TESTOSTERONE?
Boosting Testosterone is extremely important for increasing muscle strength, reducing body fat, boosting energy levels, increasing the basal metabolic rate and enhancing sports performance. It also plays a significant role in the improvement of sexual performance, drive, mood and decreasing stress levels.  Boosting Testosterone to improve your hormonal profile also improves quality of sleep.
3. WHO SHOULD USE TESTOSTERONE SUPPLEMENTS?
Natural Testosterone boosters such as Andropique™, can be used by any male over the age of 18, who is looking to increase strength or build dense muscle. Whether your goals are performance-based or just combating a low Testosterone level, a Testosterone supplement can help. If you are a professional athlete, be sure to check with your sport’s governing body before taking any Testosterone product and read the list of ingredients carefully. With most organizations, it is your responsibility to ensure you are not taking any banned substances.
4. ARE TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS JUST FOR WEIGHT LIFTERS OR CAN ATHLETES BENEFIT FROM THEM AS WELL?
Testosterone boosters can be used by athletes as well as weightlifters. Testosterone can provide energy, increase strength, help build muscle mass.
5. CAN WOMEN HAVE TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS?
Women produce Testosterone too, but not in the same quantity as males. The efficacy and safety of Andropique™ as a Testosterone booster in women has not been clinically evaluated.
6. AT WHAT AGE CAN ONE START USING TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS?
There is no definite age-related recommendation to start using a Testosterone booster. The age for peak Testosterone levels in males varies from person to person. However, it generally occurs between 20-30 years of age.  After reaching that peak, the level tends to drop by about 1% per year. If you feel that your Testosterone level has started to decline based any of the symptoms mentioned above, it might be beneficial to try supplementing. Please consult a healthcare practitioner in case you need further information.